Trusts & Private Client Solicitor (5 - 7 years PQE)
Simpson Western is a leading law firm, with offices in Takapuna and Silverdale. We are looking for a new solicitor to join our Trusts and Private Client Team, and based in our Takapuna Office.
We pride ourselves on being different by providing a relaxed, warm and friendly office environment with progressive "people focussed" practices. As a bonus, we are located in the beautiful surrounds of Takapuna Beachfront.
Our firm has a culture of providing exceptional client service with an emphasis on building strong client relationships. We expect our staff to exhibit high levels of integrity, to show initiative, be proactive and to be team players
This role will provide the right person with an opportunity to work on a diverse range of trusts and private client matters in a supportive, collaborative and fun team environment.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5-7 years PQE;
- Experience in Trusts and Private Client Law;
- Strong business acumen and ability to offer practical solutions;
- The ability to build strong relationships with a range of clients;
- Experience managing their own files;
- Be highly motivated and diligent in their work; and
- A positive can-do attitude and a sense of humour.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter via email to our Office Manager, Carol Russell: firstname.lastname@example.org