Tom completed his studies at the University of Auckland and was admitted to the bar in 2018. Since then, Tom has been working in our Employment and Relationship Property Team assisting clients while growing specialist knowledge.
Tom grew up on the Shore and attended Long Bay College. In his spare time, Tom enjoys surfing and road trips around New Zealand. He also spends time with his family at their bach in Mangawhai Heads.
Tom's areas of expertise:
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Personal grievances and managed exits
- Employment agreements/independent contractor agreements
- Disciplinary, poor performance and dismissal processes
- Restraint of trade advice, injunctions and enforcement
- Organisational change including restructuring, redundancies and due diligence on business purchases
- Relationship property contracting out agreements
- Relationship property settlement agreements
LLB (Hons), University of Auckland 2018
Dean's Academic Excellence Award 2019
Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
New Zealand Law Society