We are looking for a solicitor with 3+ years PQE to join our Relationship Property team.
Simpson Western is a leading law firm, located in Auckland’s North Shore. Our firm has a culture of providing exceptional client service with an emphasis on building strong client relationships. Our staff exhibit high levels of integrity; demonstrate initiative and proactivity; are friendly and enjoy working in a supportive team environment.
The role will provide the right person with an opportunity to work on a diverse range of relationship property matters in a supportive, collaborative and fun team environment.
You will be based in Takapuna, just seconds from the beach, shops and cafes and you will be able to enjoy the great lifestyle which this location offers!
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum 3+ years PQE;
- Experience in Relationship Property Law, either a specialist or in a generalist capacity;
- Strong business acumen and ability to offer practical solutions;
- Be able to build strong relationships with a range of personal and business clients;
- Have experience managing their own files and appearing in court;
- Be highly motivated and diligent in their work; and
- Have a positive can-do attitude and a sense of humour.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter via email to our General Manager, Adrian Yap at: firstname.lastname@example.org