We are looking for a Senior Legal Secretary to join the Relationship Property / Family team in our Takapuna Office.
Simpson Western is a leading law firm, located in Auckland's North Shore. Based in Takapuna, your work place will be just seconds from the beach, shops and cafes, and you will be able to enjoy the great lifestyle and work-life balance which this location and our firm offers!
Simpson Western has a culture and staff that exhibit high levels of integrity, demonstrate initiative and encourage open and supportive workplace relations. We are a progressive firm with a very collaborative approach to working. Our firm appreciates the value of a workplace where staff are acknowledged, supported, appreciated and encouraged to develop.
The successful applicant will be someone with a good background in the following:
- 5 + years as a Legal Secretary, preferably in the areas of Relationship Property and/or Family Law;
- Maintaining digital files including setting up new clients in database;
- Assisting with the preparation, formatting and filing of Court Documents;
- Running dissolution matters for clients;
- Drafting monthly invoicing;
- Liaising with clients and comprehensive diary management;
- Scanning, archiving, filing etc; and
- A variety of ad hoc administrative tasks.
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent typing skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Confidence with communicating and dealings with clients;
- Possess initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Competence in dealing with technology;
- Experience using Infinity Law and electronic filing systems;
- A positive attitude and sense of humour; and
- Be adaptable, flexible and professional.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter via email to our Office/Projects Coordinator Lisa Bycroft at: email@example.com